Everybody is busy enjoying the weekend but our team faced one critical issue during this weekend and working together we were able to resolve this issue after debugging it for many hours…
· Windows Server 2012
· Office 2013
· SharePoint 2013
· Visual Studio 2013
· SQL Server 2008 R2
“Error occurred in deployment step 'Install app for SharePoint': Failed to install app for SharePoint. Please see the output window for details."
1) Developer site is selected or not
2) service applications (App Management Service and Subscription Service) are configured and running
3) App domain setup is performed (records in host file or DNS)
4) Loopback Check is disabled
5) IE is configured for your app domain
I would recommend you to check the SP logs first and it will give you the clear picture as where exactly it’s failing.
I really wanted to appreciate this article which helps me a lot and gives me clear directions:
Million Thanks once again to SharePoint Journey J J
If you have any queries/questions regarding the above mentioned information then please let me know, Thank you.