Whenever user starts the sharepoint applicatiion/ tries to open the SharePoint site then the following error message pops up. Its very frustrated for the user as well as for the administrator to find out the resolution for this as its not specifying anything by which we can debug.
Your request for account recovery cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later. For more information, see "Managing your account" in Help or contact your administrator.
Troubleshooting Steps Done:
· Checked the SP logs while launching the sharepoint application
· checked the windows event logs on users machine where they are facing the problem
· checked the number of application open when this error message pops up
· checked the rights on sharepoint site for which it throws the exception
· checked the activation for the office which is installed on the machine.
· Checked the number of webparts which are present on the home page of the sharepoint site.
· Checked the number of closed webparts on the home page of the sharepoint site.
subscribe to the Microsoft Groove Enterprise Services and utilize Sharepoint Workspace 2010 (Groove). Please refer the following steps to resolve this issue:
· Log in to your Groove Enterprise Services Domain
· In the left frame, select your Groove Domain
· In the right frame, Click Domain Properties
· Select Password Settings
· Click the Change Password button
· You will need to know the OL Private Key Password in order to change to a new password
If you have any queries/questions regarding the above mentioned information then please let me know. Thank you
SharePoint Server 2010